R'Card Request Form for Staff, Faculty and Postdocs

Indicates required field

This is a request only. The approval of your photo and proof of identity in MyPhoto will determine if your ID can be processed.

Full Name
If you provide a Lived/Preferred name, we will print this on your R’Card instead of your legal first name.
Your EIN can be found in your Dashboard on the UCPath website:

Go to R’Space > Web Recharge > “UCR Card.”
Use Account #720455 for “Travel Cards and IDs”

We accept MasterCard, Visa and Discover only.

Map to our location at the Highlander Service Station.

Mailing Address
Campus Address