Replace My R'Card

Indicates required field

Use this form if you need to request a replacement R’Card (or badge) for one that was lost, stolen, or damaged.

Full Name

Map to our location at the Highlander Service Station.

Your replacement R’Card will be ready for pickup from the Highlander Service Station in 72 hours or less. If this is an emergency, please come in for faster service. No further notice will be provided.

Mailing Address
(Mail Available for Fully Remote Students Only)