University of California, RiversideUCR

Closing an Account   


Closing an R'Card Account

Closing an R'Card Bear Bucks Account upon leaving or graduating from the University; you may make a request to the UCR Card Services Office to close your Bear Bucks account and request the balance in excess of $5 be refunded to you. The Bear Bucks Refund Request Form must be submitted to the UCR Card Services Office. The University will refund your balance, less a $5 service fee. If there are outstanding charges on an existing Student Account, they must be paid before refunds are issued. Refunds will be issued by check and processed within five (5) days of request.

If a Bear Bucks account has sustained no activity for 12 months or more and has a positive balance, the account will be determined inactive and assessed a $5 annual fee until one of the following occurs; (2) The account is closed per instructions under "Closing an R'Card Bear Bucks Account; or (3) The balance reaches zero.

For more information regarding your Bear Bucks account please refer to the R'Card Agreement.


More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Department Information

Highlander Service Station
Campus Map

Tel: (951) 827-2273
Fax: (951) 827-2235
E-mail: Carding Office