University of California, RiversideUCR


R Card Home Image

To get your University ID Card at orientation, upload your passport-style photo here.

Don’t delay! Follow the instructions on the website and obtain your personalized R’Card at your orientation session. You must present a government-issued photo ID to receive your University ID Card.

We look forward to meeting you! 



More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Department Information

Resident Services Office
Bannockburn Village D-102
Campus Map

Tel: (951) 827-2273
Fax: (951) 827-2235
E-mail: Carding Office