University of California, RiversideUCR

Replacing Your R'Card   


How to Replace a Lost or Damaged R'Card


  1. Report your lost or damaged R'Card immediately by logging in to My Card Account and deactivating your card. This will protect your Bear Bucks, Dining Dollars, and Meal Plan. If you later find your card you can go back online and reactivate it.
  2. If your card is turned into Card Services we will email you immediately.  
  3. If you want to replace your card, come at your convenience to Card Services and we will replace it for you. We will even update your photo if you like. The process takes a few minutes.
  4. A fee of $30 will be billed to your student account. 

Faculty & Staff

  1. Come to Card Services to replace your R'Card and if you like, take a new photo.  Be sure to have your employee ID number available. 
  2. Your replacement R'Card will be printed on the spot. 
  3. You must pay a $30 fee when you pick up your card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover. If your department is paying for your card, please bring the Web recharge with you and present it at the time of service. 

More Information

General Campus Information

University of California, Riverside
900 University Ave.
Riverside, CA 92521
Tel: (951) 827-1012

Department Information

Highlander Service Station
Campus Map

Tel: (951) 827-2273
Fax: (951) 827-2235
E-mail: Carding Office